Thursday, March 5, 2020

more on the Social Meejah

after a conversation with a colleague, I thought I would approach Facebook/Instagram in a more stealthy mode.  This seems to work and there does not appear to be the avalanche of crap that appeared in the 'news feed' earlier. Will see what happens once all the rellies are linked up (not sure if that is the right term)
What is interesting is that there is not much help with the web interfaces of these sites, very minimal for those of us who are used to 'proper programs' 

Managed to get most of the rellies reconnected again, and I connected up to the 'InstaGram' thingie, hard to put pictures on it unless you are on your smartphone, which seems a bit limiting to me ( I'm probably not the target customer base..)

No comments:

Post a Comment